A green world is our driving force. Our mission is to make the temporary energy market emission-free. We are growing rapidly and have big plans. That's why we are looking for our Tech Lead who has extensive experience in Python development and gets energy from improving the productivity and job satisfaction of their team.
As a Tech Lead, you work both on a technical and human level to address our priority: sustainability in our energy solutions and in the engagement of our people. With the team, currently consisting of 4 IoT developers, you develop innovative, user-friendly energy products used daily by hundreds of technicians and customers. These products directly contribute to the energy transition. As a Tech Lead, you report directly to the CTO.
What will you do in your role as Tech Lead?
- Expand and improve Greener's Energy Management System for distributed energy resources
- Guarantee quality of scalable software, distributed across a fleet of IoT devices
- Identify and implement process improvements to optimize the seamless integration of software and hardware
- Foster a culture of innovation and technology, in which people can grow and learn
- Evaluate the performance of the team and its members
Why do you want to work at Greener?
In addition to contributing to a greener world, you choose to work with us for the following reasons, among others:
- A challenging position in a fast-growing scale-up
- An inspiring and sustainable work environment with a dedicated and friendly team
- 30 vacation days per year based on full-time employment
- Pension (8%, no own contribution, partner pension)
- Free vegetarian lunch with the team at our office
- Laptop of your choice (Linux, Apple, or Microsoft)
- Budget for setting up your home workspace
- Travel allowance
What do we expect from you?
- You are a true Greener - someone who wants to make the world a little better and is willing to roll up their sleeves for it
- Rich experience with Python - you've seen more than automation scripts and simple web apps
- At least 2 years of work experience as a team- or tech lead, in a development team using an Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, or Lean)
- Experience with coaching, training, or guiding people - you also enjoy this aspect of your work!
- Interest in the IoT and data-driven domains of software development
Becoming a Greener?
At Greener, we're not just committed to a greener world, but also to a fair, inclusive, and diverse work environment. We embrace diverse perspectives and experiences, as we believe this forms the foundation for creating innovative and sustainable solutions. We advocate for equal opportunities for everyone and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
If this role aligns with your ambitions and experience, and you see yourself as our Tech Lead, then apply directly with your CV and a short motivation. Our recruiter Manouk will contact you within 5 business days.
For all recruitment agencies: We appreciate your efforts but are not currently looking for collaboration.